Stromer ST5 Electric Bike
The Stromer ST5 is the ultimate riding experience and has been fully designed to replace your car commute with a unparalleled electric bike. Born out of a desire to never cut a corner, the ST5 delivers incredible performance and quality.
This is one of the quietest, quickest and most technologically advanced electric bikes you can buy. Combining seamless battery integration, 5 stages of regenerative braking, pressure sensitive integrated touchscreen with a powerful SYNO Motor and advanced disc brakes the Stromer ST5 balances perfectly between technological innovation and superb European engineering.
Fully supported pedalling up to 28mph with 48 Nm of torque from a 850W Rear Motor delivers the ultimate Swiss driving experience. Several years in the making, the ST5 is packed full of every research and design decision that Stromer have gained in their years of producing premium, powerful Speed Pedelecs.
- No Visible Wires
- Fully connected via Bluetooth – track GPS location and lock remotely
- Fully integrated components – everything is bespoke
- Keyless battery ejection
- 1250 Lumen integrated headlight
- Pressure sensitive inbuilt display
- Hydraulic 203mm disc brakes
- 4.5A Fast Charge – double that of most conventional chargers at 2A
- 5 Levels of Regen braking
- Solid build – no rattles, squeaks or unwanted noise, even over bumpy ground
- Huge hill power – despite being a solidly built bike, the drivetrain delivers smooth power to overcome hills
- Commanding, awareness raising horn
- Over-air, wireless updates and servicing – no need to go to a shop to receive new updates.
The gearless, direct drive rear motor ensures minimal maintenance and maximum efficient performance. For further information on why rear drive bikes are optimal. Stromer has invested significantly to ensure that while one of the most powerful bikes out there, this is also one of the quietest. Reviewers have repeatedly commented on how near-silent this bike is. Combined with hidden wires, the stealth-like looks of this bike appeal to many.
The Riding Experience
The integrated lights are automatically engaged when braking. A huge 1250 Lumen Supernova M99 Pro gives visibility up front, up to 100 meters. Mount your phone directly into the frame for a second screen / HUD. All wires are hidden into the frame to make the design as streamlined as possible.
The ergonomic ErgonGS1 grips give a comfortable, safe locked grip for long distance riding, followed by hydraulic adjustable brake levers which activate rear lights and regenerative braking when applied.
The huge 983Wh battery is one of the largest for any electric bike. It’s even charged using pure solar energy from the Stromer facility near Bern!